Eligibility Any Graduation(other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
Job Role Seller Support Associate
Comapny profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries – all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
1. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
2. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
3. Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
4. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
5. Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
6 Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
7. Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
8. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
9. Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
Click here to apply