TCS Interview Questions for freshers – Java
· Explain in depth Garbage collector?
· How does the garbage collector determine that the object has to be marked for
· Can you explain “finalize ()” method?
· How can we force the garbage collector to run?
· What’s the main difference between “Switch” and “If” comparison?
· What’s the use of JAVAP tool?
· What are applets?
· In which package is, the applet class located?
· What are native interfaces in Java?
· What are Class loaders?
· What is Bootstrap, Extension and System Class loader?
· Can you explain the flow between bootstrap, extension and system class loader?
· Can you explain how can you practically do dynamic loading?
· What is Reflection API in Java?
· What’s the difference between static and dynamic class loading?
· How can you copy one array in to a different array?
· Can you explain the core collection interfaces?
· Can you explain in brief the collection classes which implement the collection
· What’s the difference between standard JAVA array and Array List class?
· What’s the use of “ensure Capacity” in Array List class?
· How can we obtain an array from an Array List class?
· What is “Linked List” class for?
· Can you explain Hash Set class in collections?
· What is Linked Hash Set class?
· What is a Tree Set class?
· What’s the use of Comparator Interface?
· How can we access elements of a collection?
· What is Map and SortedMap Interface?